top of page

Additional Services Provided in Office

Alberta Health Care

St. Paul Registries offers Alberta Health Care Insurance Plan services. You can visit our office to process any of the following:

- New applications

-Add/delete a spouse or dependants

- Update account address, name etc. (not to be used for updating name due to marriage)

-Request replacement Health Care cards

Corporate Registries

For your Corporate Registry needs you can come visit us to:

-File an Annual Return

-Register a Tradename/Sole Proprietorship

-Make changes to directors, shareholders, or business addresses

-Re-print Certificate of Incorporation

Vital Statistics

Vital Statistics handles services such as Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Marriage Licences, Death Certificates etc. You can attend our office to order any of the above certificates and more. All services must be accompanied by Government issued photo ID. If you are unable to present ID to order your own birth certificate, you can designate an agent (someone who has known you for 2 years or longer) to come in and present their ID to order your birth certificate on your behalf.

Alberta Organ and Tissue Donation

- The first priority of health care professionals is to save lives. Your choice to be a donor does not affect the quality of life-saving medical care you receive.

-Everyone has the potential to be an organ and/or tissue donor, though you must be at least 18 to register your intent or consent to donate.

- There will be no cost to your family or estate for the donation of your organs or tissue.

- Organ and tissue recovery will only happen after every effort has been made to save your life.

-Organ and tissue donation should not affect preferred funeral arrangements

- More than 4,400 Canadians, including more than 500 people in Alberta, are on the wait list for an organ transplant.

- It is important to share your organ donation choices with your family and friends.

-Registration to be a donor may be updated or withdrawn through the website., or by calling 1-780-422-9657.

bottom of page