top of page

Back to school is here!! The roads will be busy with kids and busses so please be cautious, this is an exciting time for many.
If your last name, or company name, begin with F, Po (not P), or T come on in and let us help you :)

ab drivers.jpg

Buying a new vehicle/trailer? Click the button below to check the VIN to see if it's been registered as stolen. A service the Canadian Police Information Centre provides free of charge.

St. Paul Registries offers many motor vehicle services such as: 

  • -Vehicle registration and renewals

  • -Personalized plate orders/Support our Troop/Oilers/Flames Plates(see right image)

  • -Vehicle information reports and lien searches

  • -In-transit permits

  • -Registration cancellations

  • -Declare lost/stolen plates 

  • -Fine payments (additional processing fees apply)

And many more services!

For more information on the above services or questions on other services we may offer, please do not hesitate to contact us.

bottom of page